Sunday, July 15, 2012

Donations keep coming in!

Wow! I love how generous people are. Here's a list of who has donated already:

Moo Che Che
Kravers
Beef O'Brady's
W Builders (Fur Real Biscuit)
Liquid Lounge
Carol Muehleisen (Crystal Vases)

My friend Johanna donated this too:


This is valued at $250. I'm going to make this a raffle ticket item. Perfect for your child or grandchild for Christmas.

Plus all the vendors are donating door prizes.

Ann from Gulf Coast Scrapbooking
Sharee from Creative Memories
Jeannette and Francesca from Cesca's Creations
Deb and Elyse
Cindy (Vinyl artwork)


I'm also looking into doing a spirit night type fundraiser at Beef O'Brady's. Details will be available at the crop.

Keep spreading the word and asking everyone you know to help support this fundraiser. Even if they don't crop they can donate.

My page for accepting donations is : Crop for a Cure

I'm over $1000 already just from registration forms coming in. I hope to increase the amount with selling raffle tickets and auctions.

Thanks so much for helping me make a difference in the fight against Breast Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment