Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Sign Up Soon!

I've been getting more and more registration forms ladies so don't wait! Send yours in today and make sure your friends have too. I'll be finalizing seating around the 19th.

Also to let you all know, I got some more awesome donations today! Gigi's in Foley and Gulf Coast Scrapbooking are donating items. Plus Ann from Gulf Coast is having a class at the crop for a two page layout. I'm also talking with the design team from Scrappin' Frenzy to see what kind of class they'll be doing.

Amazing things are happening!

1 comment:

  1. HI Jackie, I am requesing a sign up form ! I was told about this crop from my friend Sharee Kinard-Creative Memories --I have just started into scrapping and love it....do I need to pay before or can i pay at the door that day??? I live in Loxley--
    thanks so much

    Lisa McGhee
    27354 co rd 66 n.
    Loxley, Al 36551
    251-776-0442

    ReplyDelete